August 5 Tour to Horse Country
HORSE COUNTRY CLASSIC
In Northeastern Maryland
PCA-CHS 2017 Tour No. 6, Aug. 5, Saturday
This Horse Country Classic will take us on twisty, undulating and scenic roads in Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and York (PA) counties. Set amid charming horse farms, this tour’s 70-mile route offers one of the best and most enjoyable drives in the Baltimore area. After about two hours on the road, we will conclude the driving portion of this event at the Manor Tavern in Monkton, where a lunch buffet will be waiting for us.
MEETING PLACE: We will gather at 9:00 AM at the parking lot behind Kecco’s Woodfire Kitchen, 114 Westminster Pike, Reisterstown, MD 21136. Our drivers’ meeting will begin at 9:15 AM. We will depart at 9:30 AM.
LUNCH DESTINATION: Our drive will take us to the Manor Tavern for lunch, at noon. The address there is 15819 Old York Rd., Monkton, MD 21111. Lunch is optional.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Register for this event at http://www.clubregistration.net starting on July 6.
- If you intend to join us for lunch, pay $26 per person during registration. That amount will cover the all-inclusive cost of lunch.
- The registration deadline is July 29. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Indicate how many people will be in your car and submit their names.
- We need to know the number of cars and people for our parking and lunch reservations. And we need people’s names for our preprinted PCA waiver forms.
- Confirmations will be sent to all registrants via e-mail.
- Downloadable PDF files containing driving instructions, drivers’ meeting notes and an overview map will be sent out by Aug. 2.
QUESTIONS: Send questions to email@example.com.